We can advise you on private company and partnership matters including joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements, partnership and company formations, mergers and acquisitions and trading agreements. We know it is important to understand your business issues, work closely with you and be available for you.
What we can help you with…
We can provide you with proactive and responsive advice across a broad range of subjects including:
- Capital Restructuring
- Appointment & Removal of Company Officers
- Company Meetings & Representation
- Secretarial Formalities
- Finance & Security
- Leasing arrangements
- Joint Ventures
- Shareholders’ and Partnership agreements
- Franchising and Distribution contracts
- Business Contracts
- Terms of Business
- Buying and selling businesses
- Data Protection
Some of the corporate work the team has carried out includes:
- Assisting a substantial private company on the sale of a national publication.
- Advising a group of private investors on joint venture company arrangements for the screening of Formula One Championship races.
- Advising a sole franchisee on franchise agreements and on the restructure of a major international sandwich chain.
- Advising a high net worth director of an international hotel chain on non-executive board appointments.
- Acting on the acquisition of a classical music company.
- Advising on corporate governance issues for a national publishing and distribution company, and acting on a share sale of one of its subsidiaries.
- Acting for a sandwich chain on intellectual property issues, including trade mark registrations, negotiating confidentiality agreements and IP related assignments and licences.
- Acting for a nationwide surveying/civil engineering business on the purchase of a similar business in administration.
- Applying to restore companies which have been struck off the Companies Register due to errors in the registered office address and late filings.
- Acting on share and business acquisitions and disposals, mergers, management buyouts and joint ventures for pubs, estate agencies, hotels, care homes and pharmacies.
What should I do now?
If you would like us to assist you with your company/commercial matter, or would just like to discuss this with one of our friendly, helpful experts, don’t hesitate to call us on 020 8907 2000.