Purchasing a property will probably be your biggest financial undertaking, but with the right advice and guidance, the process can run very smoothly and be relatively stress-free.
We have a team of property experts who can work on your matter, supervised by Jonathan Lemon, Partner and Head of Residential Property. Together they have over 250 years of collective experience delivering high quality work in all matters relating to residential property
What we can help you with…
- Purchase and sales
- Leases – grant and disposal
- Lease extensions
- Freehold disposal and acquisition
- Equity release and refinancing
- Shared Ownership
- New build and off-plan
- Auction purchase and sales
Why you should choose Curry Popeck….
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should trust Curry Popeck to handle your property transaction:
- Service – we always provide the highest standards of service – see our 4.4* Google Reviews.
- Communication – we will always keep you updated and reply promptly to your enquiries.
- Proactivity – we believe that it’s best to ‘make something happen’ rather than ‘waiting for it to happen’.
- Problem solving – with over 250 years of experience between us, we are well positioned to solve anything we’re faced with.
- Expertise – we are members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices and is only awarded to those law firms who, both excel in what they do, and pass a rigorous accreditation process.
- Lenders’ panels – we are on the panels of all major lenders, and many others.
- Attitude – we make a point of always being friendly and approachable.
- Personal attention – the same dedicated and experienced member of the team will work on the transaction from start to finish.
What you will have to pay
Please click on the appropriate button below for a detailed breakdown of our charges for the PURCHASE OF:
Please click on the appropriate button below for a detailed breakdown of our charges for the SALE OF:
Please click on the appropriate button below for a detailed breakdown of our charges for the RE-MORTGAGE OF:
What should I do now?
If you would like us to assist you with your residential property matter, or would just like to discuss this with one of our friendly and expert conveyancing solicitors in Harrow, don’t hesitate to call us on 020 8907 2000 or get a quote now.