The easy and cost effective way to remove the burden of employment legislation from your business.
With the distraction of increasingly complex and costly employment legislation directly affecting the profitability of many businesses across the UK it could be time to look at how our expertise can allow you to focus on what you do best.
Organisations turn to us not only because they are facing more frequent employment disputes that are of a greater cost but also because the insurance or HR advisors they have engaged as protection are failing them. Unregulated and unqualified advisors in call centres and cleverly constructed insurance get out clauses are often leaving clients confused and exposed.
To help employers deal with these problems we have launched a dedicated cp protect scheme for our clients.
How Our Scheme Works
All services are carried out by regulated and qualified solicitors that will be known to you by name. It is comprised of three core components that have been designed to offer seamless financial and business continuity protection.
- The Audit (Health Check) – Your current policies and practices will be reviewed in order for us to get to know your business and establish how to bring you up to date with the latest legislation and achieve compliance within the law .
- Expert Advice (Ongoing Support & Dialogue) – Direct access to unlimited advice by a qualified employment law solicitor, who knows your business and understands your specific needs meaning you don't have to deal with often vague and impersonal call centres. You are given clear advice that is in the best interest of your business. This not only ensures that the matter is properly handled from the outset but also ensures that you are fully insured when you follow the advice given.
- Insurance Policy (Financial Security) – We are fully authorised to manage your claim by insurers. The policy fits with our services seamlessly and pays the legal costs of an employment dispute, covers settlements and the cost of awards. This radically minimises your exposure to unexpected financial loss and caps all your employment and HR costs providing peace of mind. In real terms this will often result in huge cost savings.
How Our Scheme Is Unique
Our scheme is operated by dedicated professionals who understand our clients’ specific needs (not a call centre).
- If necessary we will attend your premises
- We deliver a hands on practical solution to problems and will advise you how to avoid future claims arising
- We enable you to budget for and cap all your employment costs
- We handle claims in your best interests through special arrangements with insurers
Saving you time and money over the long term is not the only benefit:
Financial Certainty. You can set a budget for employment law costs, knowing that there will be no unexpected payouts just a fixed cost to protect your balance sheet.
Cash Flow Friendly. Spread the cost of the insurance and employment law and Health & Safety services by instalments through a monthly payment facility.
Flexible & Suitable. You decide on the best price and insurance cover options to suit your needs as the package can be tailored around your exact requirements.
Face to Face. No call centres or restrictive confusing advice. You can be fully confident when dealing with staffing issues because a dedicated solicitor is just a phone call away.
Regulated Expert Advice. We are regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and are required to act in your best interests. Tackle employment conflicts before they arise and receive clear advice on the possible consequences of business decisions relating to your employees, or where you may breach insurance cover before you act.
Focus on Profitability. No more wasted management time – we will get you compliant and handle any employment disputes and claims on your behalf with insurers.
For a free quotation please complete this questionnaire
Back to services